Saturday, April 11, 2009

the start

Hello fellow beauty queens!

I decide to use share my years of salon expertise, advice, tips and tricks to the masses. I have been a message board junkie for years now. Answering questions anonymously to folks who have had hair and make up troubles, blunders, horrors and even successes. In the salon, I'm known for my frank and honest approach to the beauty industry, hairstyling, colouring and make-up. I offer advice on a variety of subjects to everyday fashionista's to beauty Pros. This will be a great place to share your thoughts and comments as well. I love finding out about new stuff! So please ask away. I also plan on doing some product reviews, popularity polls, trend alerts, and money saving beauty idea's.

Some topics I hope to cover in the upcoming weeks. ( get your questions ready!)

Haircolour at home, what you can do, and should leave to the pros

Common haircolour blunders you can avoid.

How do I become a hairdresser?

How do I find a job in the Beauty Industry?

How do I work in film? TV? Editorial (print)?

How do I find a good stylist?

Professional vs Drugstore products...the facts.

The essentials you need to invest in, and the stuff you can cheap out on.

Can a bad hair cut be fixed? What can I do to avoid THE HORROR


Here are just a few topics, please feel free to message so I can add more.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment